The Bell tent brings a cosy atmosphere and a touch of luxury to a night under canvas, that other tents simply don’t provide. The structure’s large entrance and roomy interior allows for a much more comfortable stay. This alternative accommodation is perfect for you to turn your camping trip into an authentic glamping experience. We offer two sizes of tent. The 4 metre is perfect for a family of four and the 5 metre comfortably sleeps up to 6 people. The tents are available in the classic Sandy (unbleached) colour, Orange or Blue.
The Bell Tent
- High quality, lightweight, cotton canvas (285 g/m²) bell tent.
- Heavy duty (540gsm) and waterproof with an integral ground sheet which will ensure no leaks even on the wettest days, alternatively when the weather is hot simply unzip the ground sheet and roll up the sides.
- Measuring 4 or 5 metres in diameter, 2.5 metres tall (just over 8 foot).
- All packs down into matching canvas bag with two shoulder straps, small enough to easily fit in the boot your car.
- Material is treated to be water, UV and mould-resistant.
- Can be erected by one person in around 15 minutes. Or around 10 minutes if there’s two of you.
- 4 windows/air vents complete with mosquito nets.
- Heavy-duty, zipped front door for fast access and a secure seal.
- Nylon guy ropes, steel pegs (with spares) and spring-loaded metal centre pole, along with a matching canvas carry bag.