Contract Terms and Conditions (the boring bit, but please read it anyway)
These Contract Terms and Conditions are legally binding and contain the Agreement between you and Glampit.com relating to the staying in the Glampit accommodation and/or the hiring of Equipment.
A booking by you together with these Contract Terms and Conditions (communicated in writing, in person or electronically) of the booking will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, their contents. The Contract Terms and Conditions may only be amended to the extent agreed in writing by Glampit.
References to ‘Glampit’, and ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ shall be deemed to be references to Glampit.com. References to ‘you’, and ‘your’ shall be deemed to be references to the person entering into a rental agreement with the Glampit and who is Principal to all obligations.
Booking and Cancellations
- The booking becomes binding once we have confirmed the dates of your hire period and we have received your booking form and a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total hire cost.
- Cheques should be made payable to Glampit.
- The balance plus a returnable security deposit of £100 per tent is payable four weeks before your arrival (a valid credit card will be required).
- The security deposit covers damage, breakages or extra cleaning that may be required.
- The returnable security deposit will be returned or reimbursed, minus deductions if applicable, which will be fully itemised.
- Bookings received less than four weeks in advance of arrival will require payment to be sent in full with the booking form.
- If you choose to cancel, you will need to let us know by email no later than four weeks prior to your arrival.
- Cancellations of less than four weeks prior to your arrival will forfeit the cost of your holiday. You may wish to obtain travel insurance to cover this.
- You are responsible for any damage and loss caused to the equipment regardless of culpability, and therefore should the security deposit be insufficient to cover costs incurred to Glampit, you agree to pay, in full, all costs to rectify this.
- No cooking or use of gas appliances of any kind should be used inside the tent.
- The Frontier Stove is for use outside of the tent only.
- Naked flames are used by you in the tent entirely at your own risk.
- No dogs allowed inside our tents.
- No smoking allowed inside our tents.
- You agree that Glampit, its Agents, Officers or Employees, accept no liability for any personal injury or damage to any persons or property suffered during the period of your usage.
- You agree that Glampit will not be held liable for any: Act of God including tempest, fire, flood, storm or natural disaster; War, civil war, sabotage or act of terrorism; Government sanction, embargo, import or export regulation or order; Labour disputes, including strikes, lockouts, boycotts or other industrial action; Failure in the transportation of equipment, machinery or personnel or in the provision of any utility including power, gas, water, or communication services. Choice of Law
- This contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Glampit cannot be held responsible or liable for your use of any websites that are accessible from this website as we do not have any control or responsibility for these. Any such links should not be viewed as an endorsement or an affiliation with Glampit.
- We reserve the right to hold certain information about you (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) for the following purposes:
- To send updates regarding the status of your orders
- To send newsletters and details of offers and promotions in which we believe you will be interested.
Your details will not be shared with 3rd parties.
- We reserve the right to amend this website and our terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
Thanks for reading this, but we need to make sure we are both covered. For peace of mind, please ensure you have your own travel / holiday insurance. Now go back to thinking about the fab time you are going to have on your Glampit holiday!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-32352868-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);